Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper
Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper assists in putting socks, compression or regular stockings, and panty hose. This sturdy helper is made of steel with smooth plastic coatings. It is designed to help the caregiver to place socks on a patient, client or family member. It helps with putting on socks, stockings, panty hose, knee-highs or compression stockings without bending or stretching
Cannot be shipped Next Business Day or Second Business Day delivery.
- Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper is ideal for home-care, hospice, nursing home or hospital use
- Socks or stockings are simply stretched continuously over the columns and toes are inserted
- Continued upward motion pulls the sock all the way on and pulls the stocking or panty-hose up to the knees for final positioning
- Without handle helper is used in a similar way by a caregiver to put socks or stockings on another person
- Caregiver places the device so that the opening of the half-circle faces away from him or her.
- Caregiver should place the sock over the column with the heel towards him/her. With both hands drape stocking over the column. Do not twist or bunch the stocking. The toe of the sock should be approximately 1€ below the top of the column.
- With the patient in a seated position hold the device such that the opening of the half-circle is facing you, but facing away from the patient.
- Slip the patients toe into the sock and gently slide the device forward following the contour of the foot.
- When the sock reaches the heel slightly angle the device upwards and gently pull in an upward motion.
- The sock will disengage from the device when the process is complete.
- Warning: Patient must be seated.
12 month limited warranty, Maddak warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship and against breach of the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a period of 12 months from the date of original retail purchase. If you require warranty service, return the product to your dealer or place of purchase. If additional warranty service is required, return the prepaid product with (i) proof of purchase date, (ii) a description of the problem and (iii) your name and address to Maddak, 661 Route 23 South, Wayne, NJ 07470-6814. You are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the warranty service. Products found defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturers option. This limited warranty does not include misuse, abuse or alterations. This is the exclusive remedy for any and all warranties and other claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other results which vary from state to state.
No reviews yet