Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper
Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper assists in putting socks, compression or regular stockings, knee highs and pantyhose without bending or stretching. This sturdy helper is made of steel with smooth plastic coatings. It is designed to help the caregiver to place socks on a patient, client or family member.
Cannot be shipped Next Business Day or Second Business Day delivery.
- Maddak Single Ezy Sock Helper is ideal for home-care, hospice, nursing home or hospital use
- Socks or stockings are simply stretched continuously over the columns and toes are inserted
- Continued upward motion pulls the sock all the way on and pulls the stocking or panty-hose up to the knees for final positioning
- Without handle helper is used in a similar way by a caregiver to put socks or stockings on another person
- Caregiver places the device so that the opening of the half-circle faces away from him or her.
- Caregiver should place the sock over the column with the heel towards him/her. With both hands drape stocking over the column. Do not twist or bunch the stocking. The toe of the sock should be approximately 1€ below the top of the column.
- With the patient in a seated position hold the device such that the opening of the half-circle is facing you, but facing away from the patient.
- Slip the patients toe into the sock and gently slide the device forward following the contour of the foot.
- When the sock reaches the heel slightly angle the device upwards and gently pull in an upward motion.
- The sock will disengage from the device when the process is complete.
- Warning: Patient must be seated.
No reviews yet